Lighthouse Point Gardens North is a 3 story condominium complex with 135 units, built in 1967. It is 100% owner occupied and the units cannot be rented or sublet. All buildings have elevators, and laundry facilities in this over 55 active adult community, where pets are not allowed and there is a friendly atmosphere that is quiet and respectful of others.
Condominium Units Feature:
- Fire resistant, soundproof construction
- Exceptionally large living-dining area
- Private, screened lanais overlooking gardens
- Central, electric all year around air conditioning
- Pass through kitchen bar
- Built-in vanities
- Walk-in closets in all bedrooms
- Fully insulated concrete block walls with sound proofing
- Complete cross ventilation with two directional exposures
- Internet Service Available
- HDTV in each unit
||2018 Association Fees
|1 Bedroom (small)
|1 Bedroom (large)
*Price: Please contact Real Estate companies.
Current listings can be found here.
Typical Floor Plans:
Real estate agents and/or prospective buyers must request an application packet available at the office. 55+ community, no pets, no sublets, applicants are screened and interviewed. LPGN adheres to compliance with Florida State Condominium Statute #718 and Broward County Health and Safety regulations.